Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Last day of VBS

As I mentioned previously, Emma and Ryan participated in Mt. Horeb's vacation bible school program "Crocodile Dock" last week. Friday was their last morning and Michael was at home as well since we were getting ready to leave for the mountains.

So he was able to help me get the kids picked up and see what all of the commotion was about.


I had told the children that if they were good all week and walked in and out of VBS nicely with me I would let them each take turns sitting on the crocodile and take their pictures. So here is Emma's picture on the crocodile...

Above is a picture of Ryan in the church sanctuary where they were singing songs in a large group.


And of course, Ryan on the crocodile. The kids really loved the program. We purchased the CD of songs that the kids learned during the week and Emma sings along at the top of her lungs.
Now the question remains...to sign them up or not sign them up for VBS #3 in July!

No comments: