Sunday, July 26, 2009

Home sweet home...


We were discharged from the hospital today so we got Eden decked out in her "coming home" outfit and left the hospital.

Emma and Avery seemed excited to see all of us and were anxious to get close to the baby. I think they are going to make great big sisters!



My mom fixed us a wonderful dinner of basil chicken lasagna, salad, rolls and brownies for dessert - delicious! And I was able to lay down and take a nap this afternoon which was so nice. It is fabulous having someone helping out at home with the kids and the house and I am so thankful I have wonderful parents to do just that!

I am heading upstairs to get a little sleep so I am able to wake up and handle the middle of the night feeding/s! Thank you to everyone for the well wishes! We are all doing very well.

No comments: