Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Eden update

I can't let another day pass without posting a few more recent pictures of Eden. The newborn baby phase goes by so fast and their features change and fill out so quickly.

I was able to get Emma to pose for picture with Eden - it's not that hard to do!


And then I took a few of Eden awake by herself. The awake time is sometimes hard to come by right now, so I try and snap a few pics here and there.

Eden had her two week doctor's appointment today. All is well. She is obviously not having a problem putting on some weight. She now weighs in at 9.81 and is in the 88 percentile for her age and weight. She is 21 inches in length and is in the 71 percentile for length.

Her next appointment isn't until she turns two months. That seems like such a long way off although I am sure it will fly by!

No comments: