Friday, December 11, 2009

The stockings were hung by the chimney with care...

I mentioned my six stockings in a previous post and just had to share a picture of them all lined up across the mantel. It makes me smile every time I look at all of them and think about how our family has grown over the past few years!

One thing I added to the stockings since this picture was taken are monogrammed ornaments that I have hung over each individual stocking so everybody can tell which stocking is theirs. Unfortunately, I was only able to find one "E" ornament so Eden's stocking is designated by a "P" for her middle name Presley. I tried to find a matching "E" at many Walgreen stores but everyone was sold out completely.

Oh well! It is always good to have something to throw the kids off every now and then. I can already hear it now, "Who is this P person?" Luckily, half of the group does not know how to spell yet, so we should be safe for another year or two!

No comments: