Tuesday, February 2, 2010

LOST is back!


I have mixed feelings about season 6's premiere of Lost beginning tonight. On one hand, I am thrilled my favorite television show is back on, but then I feel like I am going to be depressed with each episode that airs since it is one step closer to the end. Agggh!

I understand that it is pathetic to get so wrapped up in a T.V. show, but that is the way it rolls. We don't watch a lot of T.V. shows, so it will be really sad when this one comes to an end.

Meanwhile...we finally get to learn answers to our burning questions.

Who is Jacob? Who is the Man in the Black?
What is up with time travel?
How does Locke play such a vital role with the island?
What happened to Claire and who will ultimately take care of Aaron?

See, I have a lot to try and figure out. Anybody else a huge Lost fan?

Michael and I didn't get into it from the very beginning. We watched one of those 1 or 2 hour catch-up shows and was hooked from there on, so it is never too late to get on board with Lost!

No comments: