Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Church Easter Egg Hunt

O.K. - I know it is now way past Easter but I am finally getting these pictures posted! At least it will make me feel a little better since I still have Easter decorations up at my house. Scratch that - now I feel worse!

Anyway, every year our church does an Easter egg hunt for the children and they really do a nice job with it. There is always plenty of eggs and candy for everyone and even the Easter bunny puts in an appearance.

Avery and Emma scoping out the eggs before the hunt begins.

Emma off collecting eggs...

Avery with her stash....

They even handed out special bunny masks for the children.


After the hunt, I rounded up the kids and tried to get them all looking at the camera for a group picture. This was the best of about twenty shots I took!

No comments: