Monday, November 1, 2010

Pumpkin Patch and Hayride

Last week Eden and I accompanied the 3-year-old preschool classes to Seases Farm. The kids had the opportunity to visit with animals, ride a hayride and pick out their own pumpkin from the pumpkin patch.

Avery on the hayride...

Picking out her pumpkin...As a side note, I had to ditch Eden's stroller when we got on the hayride. Well, the hayride dropped us off at the pumpkin patch which was a good distance from where I left the stroller. My pregnant body was worn out carrying Eden and trying to pick out and carry pumpkins with one hand...Yikes! I, of course, considered it my workout for the day!


The kids enjoyed their snacks of juice and cookies before loading back on the buses and heading back to preschool. They were so excited...for most of them it was their first bus ride and their first field trip!

No comments: