Saturday, February 5, 2011

Valentine's Artwork...for FREE!

I just came across this adorable Valentine's printable and had to share. The blog eighteen25 has so many wonderful crafty ideas and I have had so much fun looking around their site. The have the subway artwork pictured above available for download for free on their site.

I know many people send the file out for printing at their local Costco or Walgreens but I just printed it out on card stock at home and I thought it turned out perfectly. Now I just need to find a new frame to fit it and the perfect spot to display it in our home.

I love decorating for all holidays, so you can't beat this freebie! Take a look at their site if you aren't familiar with it already, I guarantee you will find some neat ideas you can do yourself.

No comments: