Monday, February 9, 2009

Emma's Great Lego Tower!

This picture pretty much sums up everything I could possibly say but I thought it was too cute not to share. Emma and Avery spent a great deal of time building this tower of Legos one evening while Michael and I ate dinner.

Emma was very proud of her creation and seeing as it was about to topple over any second I decided I'd better get a picture in quick!

It has been entertaining to see what Emma has been playing with most lately. As much as she still enjoys her babies, tea parties, and stuffed animals - she has been playing with the Thomas trains, building the train tracks and creating with Legos. Go figure!

And yes, she is not wearing any pants and no, this is not something we generally condone. And yes, that is her doctor's stethoscope around her neck. When she isn't busy engineering buildings, she also likes to give family members check-ups. She is a woman of many talents!

No comments: