Thursday, August 6, 2009

Sweet baby

Here are a few more recent pics of my sweet baby Eden and proud big brother Ryan. On a side note, I have been busy ordering cute items for Eden's nursery on Etsy - Michael will get excited when he sees all of these PayPal payments going through!!!

We painted Eden's room and decorated with her new bedding before we knew whether we were having a boy or a girl. So the room definitely needs a female touch to it. I was able to find a monogrammed bow holder and of course, have ordered Eden several new bow bands and hats to wear.

I also found a really cute canvas that can be hand painted with her name and colors that will match with her new bedding. I will maybe get some pictures posted a little later showing some of the items I found!
Well, Eden is hungry again...gotta go feed!

No comments: