Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Once upon a preschool

Preschool has begun! As much as I have been looking forward to the three older children attending school at the same time to give me some down time, I failed to realize it would require me to give up even more sleep. Oh well - the price for freedom three hours at a time!

Emma started preschool yesterday and had a terrific first day. Avery joined her sister today and went for the first time. She will be going Tuesday - Thursday mornings.


Here are a few pictures I snapped as the girls walked into preschool today...

Emma also started Lunch Bunch today and gets to bring her lunch twice a week and stay an extra hour longer. Avery's group will begin Lunch Bunch next week.


Emma standing outside her new classroom on her first day.


Avery outside of her classroom this morning.



Avery was very excited to be there and barely took time to say goodbye to me this morning. She has come such a long way from standing at the door last year and crying for hours!

No comments: