Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Pretty in pink (and brown)

I am soooo behind on my family updates. I've got pictures probably dating back to two weeks ago now that I still want to post. And I will try and get them up as I have some free time, which hasn't been much lately.

However, I took some pictures of Eden today after one of her many fussy periods and wanted to get these out while I was thinking about it. Tomorrow will be Eden's two month birthday. It is hard to believe two months have already flown by!


She is smiling a good bit now although she was not about to cooperate with me while I was taking these pictures. She is also moving around some. Last night she managed to flip herself sideways and almost over while laying on the ottoman (I was right next to her of course.)

I'll be anxious to see how much she weighs in at now and how she measures up to other babies her age - sounds a bit competitive doesn't it!?!

On a completely different subject, is anyone else as excited as I am for the premiere of FlashForward, the new television show starting tomorrow night? What happens when the whole world simultaneously blacks out for 2 minutes and 17 seconds? I can't wait!

1 comment:

Katey said...

You are so funny! We're taping that show too.