Tuesday, October 27, 2009

3 months old

O.K. so I am a few days late with this...but I didn't completely forget...I am just slow to post things lately. Eden is 3 months old!

You can always get a big smile out of her just by grinning at her.

You can also get her laughing at times and it is hysterical sounding. Avery has a knack at it and for the last two weeks at church has had her laughing for awhile. It is so funny that I can't help but laugh at her...in the middle of church. Very cute!

She is my little sidekick on all of my many errands. A normal day when the other kids are in school, we might hit up five or six different places.

Eden is sleeping through the night (most nights anyway.) A normal bedtime for her could be as early as 8:00 p.m. and she usually wakes up around 7:00 a.m.

She is starting to notice her hands now and spends large chunks of time moving them around above her and inspecting them. She still loves her mobile in her crib and if you need to take care of a couple of things and need a place to entertain her, you can always lie her underneath a ceiling fan. She finds them fascinating! Lucky for us, we have one in almost every room!

Eden is also following in her big sister Avery's footsteps and seems to be a thumb sucker. I guess if she is not going to take a pacifier, it is the next best thing.

Finally, please excuse the fact that she is in the same outfit as she was in the previous post. I promise she does have more than one outfit - it just worked out that way!

No comments: