Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My three sweet girls

Avery has been sick for the last few days with a stomach virus, but has been fine all of today. Still, I kept her out of preschool today but she will return tomorrow. Thursday will be bliss for me...After cleaning up puke and nasty diapers, waking in the middle of the night to change sheets, and repeating myself over and over - "Stay away from the baby!" - I will finally have a few hours to myself (and of course Eden) to run errands. I can't wait!

Emma got home from preschool today and so wanted to hold Eden. Actually she wanted to carry Eden up and down the stairs and I had to explain that was not an option, so she settled for taking a few pictures with her precious younger sisters. Aren't my three girls sweet?

At least they have their moments.

No comments: