Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Eden at four months


O.K. - another post I am very delayed posting, but couldn't not share these. Eden turned 4 months old November 24th. You can tell how much she looks forward to these monthly sessions by looking at the expression on her face!

She "talks" all of the time now and people are always turning around in the stores trying to figure out who is making all of this noise when we are out and about shopping.

I know I've said this a million times, but Eden is such a good baby. She doesn't fuss much, she eats well (in fact, she just started some cereal and we have even nibbled on some carrots a bit), she smiles at everyone (except when you are trying to take her picture), and she still loves her swing and the mobile on her crib.

I loved getting out her stocking for the first time this year. I had purchased six matching stockings a few years ago in case we had another baby, so it was exciting to see them all lined up on the fireplace. And Eden even has her own little Christmas tree in her room, but I am sure I'll get a picture of all of that sometime in the future.

I am really looking forward to celebrating her very first Christmas with her. She is such a precious little girl!

No comments: