Monday, March 15, 2010

Eden at seven months

Here is my baby at 7 months old! As you can see from the front of her dress, she is drooling a good bit of the time now. Eden has her two front lower teeth in and I believe her top front teeth are trying to make their way through now.

Eden's hair is so long in the front now, we have to pull it back into a ponytail everyday otherwise it hangs over her eyes and makes it hard for her to see!

She loves to make smacking noises with her mouth now and I swear I heard her say "Mommy!" the other day while driving around in the mini-van. We'll continue to work on that one...


She stays busy playing in her jumperoo and rolling around. She isn't sitting on her own yet but I think we are getting close.

She is eating all types of baby food now...fruits, vegetables, meat and mixtures. She seems to enjoy the fruits and sweet potatoes the most. Green beans don't get her very excited! We have introduced the infant rice cakes for sucking on but they still make me a little nervous since she seems to get a piece caught in the back of her mouth every time!

She is a great sleeper and generally sleeps from around 8:00 p.m. until 8:00 a.m. - can't complain about that! In fact, there really isn't much to complain about at all with this sweet little girl - unless it is the fact that she is growing up way too fast on me!

No comments: