Saturday, July 24, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday, Eden!

It's hard to believe Eden is one year old today! Above is a picture snapped today during her birthday party and below...

is one of the first pictures I took when we brought her home almost a year ago from the hospital. Wow! How does the time go so fast!?!

As I had mentioned, we had an ice cream themed birthday party in Eden's honor today and celebrated with a few friends and family.


Eden had her first taste of cake, vanilla cake with strawberry frosting. I think more of it ended up on her face than in her mouth!

We had a good day and I think she enjoyed the attention for the most part. Of course, clean up is a rather slow process so I still have wrapping paper and dishes to put away but I'll be back to share more pics from the party soon.

No comments: