Friday, October 24, 2008

What to do with the hair!?!

So I have been going back and forth obsessing about what to do with Emma's hair. Do I grow her bangs out? Do I cut the bangs short? Do I cut all of her hair into a little bob? Should I try dying it bright red and weaving long extensions? I don't know.

So take a look at these recent photos and share your opinion. Emma with long grown out bangs in the top photo and the bangs clipped back in the bow in the second photo. Oh, the stressful life I lead!



3 comments:

LoraBB said...

I vote for the bright red extensions and weave! : )

Anonymous said...

As interesting as the red extension would be, I vote for the bob. Her eyes are soooo pretty...way too pretty to hide behind bangs. Not to mention, once the bangs grow out, bob maintenance is easy. You have SO much on your plate!
Or you could consider Ryan's "baghead" approach but she may not find that appealing.

Deron and Tina said...

A friend of mine cut her daughter's head in a bob and it was so cute. If Katherine Claire's hair wasn't so fine I would have already cut hers. I love the look with Emma's hair pulled back with a bow. Bangs are too much upkeep for me.