Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Frugal Coupon Mom Blogsite

In this economy I think all of us are trying to be a little bit more frugal. I have never been into cutting, organizing, planning, and using coupons, but I found this new blogsite called The Frugal Coupon Mom and I am really excited to see if I can save a little money on groceries and other household items. The author of the blog, Ashley, takes so much of the headache out of studying store weekly ads and finding the best deals that match up with coupons available.

On top of all the great store product buys, she also highlights assorted freebies and discounts at restaurants and top retailers. For example, she posted a code for free movies at your local RedBox video rental unit and a coupon for a Buy One Get One Free dinner at TGIFs.

I'll keep you posted on how I fair with my grocery savings next week.

No comments: