Thursday, March 26, 2009

Week 22 in my pregnancy

This is my fourth pregnancy and sadly, this in one of the few photos I have of myself pregnant. I am generally the one behind the camera taking pictures so very few get snapped of me. Plus, I don't photograph that well and I really don't like seeing pictures of myself.

But I am trying to get over that a little bit and actually have someone take a few pictures of me during this pregnancy so I can remember what I looked like at different stages.

So above is my week 22 pregnancy photo. According to BabyCenter, the baby is around 11 inches (the length of a spaghetti squash) and almost 1 pound.

My next doctor's appointment is April 7th, so I'll get to see the little one again in the follow-up ultrasound and I'll get to take glucose-tolerance test #2! I love those glucose-tolerance tests - can't wait!

No comments: