Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The BEST multi-purpose cleaner ever

Obviously, I am not employed by S.C. Johnson & Son, Inc. or anything of the like. I am just a stay-at-home mom who must share my new favorite product.

I picked up a can of Pledge's new Multi-Surface cleaner a few weeks ago on sale. I use it to clean pretty much everything in my house - glass windows, mirrors, electronics, dusting furniture - everything. I love the fact that I no longer have to haul 3-5 different cleaners around the house to get the job done.

I was running low on the product and low and behold, what do I find yesterday but a $2.00 off coupon available on-line. I wasted no time printing that baby off (I was able to print it a total of 3 times using my back button) and I purchased a back-up can today at the store.

Sorry for ranting on about a cleaner, but it is rare that a product excites me enough to share. If you haven't tried it out yet, print the coupon here and give it a whirl. You may find you love it as much as I do!

No comments: