Thursday, October 8, 2009

Kmart - the place to shop (if you are 4 years old)

Emma's preschool class just finished a unit on families and getting to know one another. They each created their very own picture of themselves and this is what Emma designed! I love her multi-colored outfit - so creative!

The funniest part though, was when I read her description of her favorite things. When asked to complete the sentence, "I like to...," Emma says "go to Kmart because they have cool stuff!" What!?!

I just started laughing when I read that because we hardly ever go to Kmart. It's not like I have anything against the store, but I just generally can find what I am looking for more efficiently at Target or Wal-Mart. Kmart, huh?

Very cute project! It was one of those that I saved in a drawer to share with her when she gets older.

No comments: